Sailboat Rides, Charters, Tours both Public





Loved our sail day. It was our 29th Wedding Anniversary and we couldn’t have asked for more! The crew was friendly and helpful and professional. I would love to take this sail again one day! Bravo.
This was a great experience. Having really no idea what to expect going into this or how I would fare on the water , I was a little nervous. However, from walking into the office near the harbor, I was put at ease by the…More
I celebrated my husband’s 40th birthday with a sail on Sail USA-11. We had a fantastic time sailing with a wonderful crew on the beautiful bay of San Diego. We were able to participate and help the crew raise the sails. We also were able to steer the boat as well. The boat is absolutely amazing! We can’t wait to do it again. The price is also very reasonable.

The USA-11 is an America’s Cup racing boat. We spent a couple of hours out on the ocean and in the bay. This boat was faster than any other sail boats, including the other USA racing boats in the bay. I got to helm and help trim the sails. The crew was very friendly. If you like sailing and have never been on an elite racing boat, I highly recommend this excursion

We went for a sail aboard the Stars and Stripes yesterday in San Diego. Postcard perfect weather and the had the most fun you can have with your clothes on! Lynn, the captain, Marni and the rest of the top notch crew made sure everyone had beverages, photographs and everyone got a chance to help hoist the sails, wench or steer. This is a highly recommended activity for locals and visitors alike!

Being a college student, I was looking for a different type of excursion when I stopped in San Diego…and that’s exactly what I got. Sail USA-11 is not only a breathtaking yacht – beautifully designed and clean as a whistle – but the owners, captain, and crew are extremely welcoming and friendly. Most importantly, I found that this is an attraction for anyone. If you want to do some manual labor, you can grind – if you want less intense work, you can steer – if you want to do nothing, you can soak in the sun and the beautiful views of San Diego. Whatever you choose, there will be someone there to help you or keep conversation. I would definitely do this again…and again…and again. Thanks for a great afternoon!
Ask pattison30 about Sail Stars & Stripes USA-11

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corporate Sailing Charters | Team Building Sailing Packages

Your Awesome Guide to Sail San Diego with Stars

San Diego Sail